• Overnight accommodations (up to 90 days)
• Weekly case management
• Referrals to community agencies
• Supportive listening
• Job search assistance
• Life skills education
• Basic budget counseling
• Assistance with completion of GED/HSED
• Access to public transportation
• Follow-up meetings
Who Do We Serve?
Homeless families, couples without children, and single women who are willing to follow program guidelines to lead them back to self-sufficiency.
• do not have recent domestic violence in their background.
• are free of active substance abuse problems.
• are free of any acute psychiatric problems.