What We Do
- Develop individualized plans to identify and address any barriers that may be getting in the way of living independently.
- Link guests to community agencies that will assist them as they move toward self-sufficiency once again.
- Assist families in establishing safe, stable housing arrangements.
- Help families in locating and securing suitable employment.
- Work with families in identifying problems related to financial management.
- Provide life skills training to better equip families for successful independent living.
- Supply resources to complete basic GED/HSED education.
- Overnight accommodations (up to 90 days)
- Weekly case management
- Referrals to community agencies
- Supportive listening
- Job search assistance
- Life skills education
- Basic budget counseling
- Assistance with completion of GED/HSED
- Access to public transportation
- Follow-up meetings
Who Do We Serve?
Homeless families, couples without children, and single women who are willing to follow program guidelines to lead them back to self-sufficiency.
- do not have recent domestic violence in their background.
- are free of active substance abuse problems.
- are free of any acute psychiatric problems.